The 500 Series is built on the ISUZU 500 Truck Chassis with a full walk-through bus body. This front engine bus is suited for rural and city school bus operators with options on transmission, seating and rear suspension to suit your needs. For the rural operator, the front engine can be better suited to gravel roads and hilly terrain.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
The 500 Series Bus can be custom made to suit 34 seats (2/3 seating) and has AMT transmission with spring suspension or Manual transmission with airbag suspension. Driver comfort is maintained with all standard ISUZU equipment used within the cabin.
The I-BUS 500 Series Options & Genuine Accessories:
- Digital Audio Visual Entertainment Unit
- ISUZU Satellite Navigation unit (3 years of free updates)
- Tyre pressure monitoring systems
- Cables for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad compatibility & connection to other external audio visual device
- Air-bag compatible bull-bar
- USB Ports at all passenger seats
- Seat Sense® seatbelt alarm system to all seats
- Key lock speed reduction systems
- Spot lights
- UHF Radios
Price starts from $212,000 + GST.
Note: All I-Bus vehicles are built to order and not available in stock unless advised.