The Bus 4×4 AWD Conversion of the Hiace Commuter now has a GVM upgrade of 4,300 kgs. This means you have the benefit of a whopping 590 kgs over the factory standard!
- AWD with High & Low Range 4×4
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Modified Front & Upgraded Rear Suspension
- Wide Range of All Terrain Tyres
- Increase of 180mm of lift over factory standard
- GVM increase to 4300Kg
- Secondary Stage Manufacture with compliance
Mining Specification Options:
- ROPS, Bull Bar, Snorkel, Rear Protection / Tow Bar
- Starter Motor and Battery Isolator
- Cargo Barrier with Storage
- Long Range Fuel Tank
- Roof Mounted Lighting
- Upgraded Headliner and Floor
- Various Seating Configurations
- Seat Sense Seat Belt Warning System
- And More
If you are looking to buy or convert a Toyota Hiace Commuter, please click here to email us or call us on 07 32 76 1420.
If you are in NT, please call St John Ambulance on 08 8922 4435 or visit their website here.
If you are in WA, please call Perth Motor Bodies on 08 6332 2715 or visit their website here.
For the full specifications of Toyota Hiace Models, visit the Toyota Australia website here.